Congestion By Constraint
Provides a summary of monthly cost of congestion for each binding constraint in the DA Market. Posting is updated on the first day of the month for the previous month.
- Date The year and month for which the data corresponds in YYYYMM format
- Constraint Name Name of constraint provided by the Market Clearing Engine. This is primarily the flowgate name. If constraint is not a defined flowgate, this will be the branch name from the model.
- Monitored Facility Line or Transformer that makes up the corresponding constraint (From station To station format for direction of binding)
- Contingent Facility Line or Transformer that if outaged, caused the Monitored Facility to be binding or breached in the solution. BASE corresponds to no contingent element.
- Contingency Name Utilized for tracing a contingency name used in the DA public data files to a value used by TCR/ARR
- Sum The calculation of the total impact of congestion for the month.
- This is calculated by summing up the following equation for each operating interval in the month
- Flow Amount (in MW) * Constraint Shadow Price
File Name / Format